- Table top Proline®. Features a convenient flat porcelain surface at 36” height, providing extra “counter space” wherever installed. All plumbing and electrical connections are made through the back of the water heater. This heater is equipped with a PEX crosslinked polymer dip tube.
- Point of use. Designed for low-demand, such as office lavatories or buildings with remote restrooms.
- Compact. Side-mounted plumbing and electrical connections (optional top-mounted water connections for field conversion). Designed for installation under a counter, in a crawl space or in other tight spaces.
- Blue Diamond® glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
- Our standard residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
|Nominal Capacity in kW:||6 – 19,9|
|Storage Volume Gallons:||6 – 18|
|Recovery @90°F rise in gallons per hour||8 – 11|
|Limited Tank Warranty:||6 Years|
|Limited Parts Warranty:||6 Years|
|Water Connection Location:||Top|