- Designed for use as a recovery heater having its own storage tank.
- Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of AHRAE/IES 90.1.
- Plain English text and animated icons display detailed operational and diagnostic information. Fault or alert messages appear if an operational issue occurs.
- Immersion temperature control adjustable through a range of 90°F to 190°F.
- Control system automatically lowers the operating set point by a programmed value during user-defined time periods. Helps reduce operating costs during unoccupied or off-peak demand periods.
- Linear sequencing. Banks of heating elements (3 elements per bank) are energized according to adjustable (1 to 20°F) differential set points for each bank. First bank on is the last bank off. Helps reduce current surge and provides accurate water temperature control.
|Nominal Capacity:||9 – 54|
|Storage Volume Gallons:||73 -107|
|BTU per hour:||30,708 – 184,248|
|Limited Tank Warranty:||6 Years|
|Limited Parts Warranty:||6 Years|
|T&P Relief Valve:||Yes|
|Water Connection Location:||Top|
The heater(s) shall be Sandblaster® Commercial Electric Model Number___________ -IFE(A)as manufactured by State Water Heaters or equivalent. Heater(s) shall be rated at__________kW ________V _________phase, 60 cycle AC as listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. All models meet National Sanitation Foundation NSF-5 requirements. Water heater shall have LCD display with built-in diagnostic and troubleshooting information. Tank(s) shall be _______(80 or 119) gallon capacity with ______ (150 [Std] or 160 [ASME]) psi working pressure and equipped with dual extruded high density anodes. All internal surfaces of the heater(s) exposed to water shall be glass-lined with an alkaline borosilicate composition that has been fused to steel by firing at a temperature range of 1400°F to 1600°F. Electric heating elements shall be 24K Goldenrod medium-watt density screw-in type with Incoloy sheath and ceramic terminal block. Internal power circuit fusing shall be provided. Element operation shall be linear sequencing through individual magnetic contactors. Control circuit shall be factory-fused and include an immersion thermistor temperature probe with built in ECO control. Control cabinet and jacket shall be of baked-enamel finish and shall provide full-size control and element compartment for complete service and maintenance performance through front-hinged compartment door, and enclose tank with foam insulation. 1 1/4” inlet and outlet connection shall be provided. The heater tank shall have a three-year limited warranty and controls and accessories shall have a one-year limited warranty as outlined in the written warranty. Fully illustrated instruction manual to be included. For multiple installation, factory-built manifold kits for______ (2, 3 or 4) heater installation shall be provided. Meets or exceeds the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.