The SE is designed for quick delivery of hot water to individual bathrooms and kitchens, easy and quick installation and of course with the well known durability and quality of State products.
- Proven US-designed strong steel tank with the special State-manufactured cobalt enhanced glass coating fused to the steel ensuring long lifetime and resistance to scale build up.
- Factory-installed brackets for wall mounted installation
- Thick injected CFC-free foam insulation 22mm thick along the sides, 40mm on top of the heater, minimizing heat losses
- The tanks are tested at 16 bar hydrostatic pressure to meet strict CE standards. This results in a rated working pressure of 8 bar
- Models sold in Saudi comply to the SASO standard, so maximum rated working pressure is reduced to 6 bar
- Stainless steel hot water outlet pipe and cold water inlet with diffuser
The water heater shall be State model __________________ electric wall-hung water heater. The water heater shall be rated for _____ kW and 220-240 Volts, single phase 50/60 Hz AC power supply. The storage capacity shall be _________ Liter. The water heaters tank will have a test pressure of 16 bar and a rated maximum working pressure of 8 bar. The tank shall be from steel fused with glass manufactured by State especially for use with water heaters to form an un-detachable lining. A magnesium anode will be provided for further protection of the tank. Inlet will be of stainless steel and incorporate a diffuser to prevent mixing of incoming cold water with hot water in the tank. The outlet pipe will be of stainless steel and draw from the top of the tank. The controls will include control thermostat and high temperature cut-off thermostat. The heating element will be made of incoloy. The water heater shall be supplied with combined pressure safety valve, check valve and drain valve with hose connection.