Large volume tanks are designed for storing potable water. Fitting locations of these custom-line tanks match the needs of normal installations plus those for the State Cer-Temp® 80 and Shure -Temp™ systems.
- Standard sizes from 140 to 2,500 gallons – State stocks vertical factory-jacketed and insulated tanks from 140 gallons up to 2,500 gallons for fast delivery and retrofit applications. All stock tanks are glasslined with standard tank openings as shown on following pages. For custom or larger capacities, see our custom line tanks or consult your factory representatives.
- All tanks are constructed to the requirements of the ASME. Please see table footnotes for working pressure.
- Entire tank is insulated to meet ASHRAE 90.1. To meet ASHRAE 90.1 (current edition) depth of insulation cavity requires use of remote bulbtype tank temperature control and thermometer. Storage tanks meet R12.5 minimum thermal insulation requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1
- Cabinet: heavy gauge steel with high quality paint.
- Glass-lined (Standard) – These are normally stocked tanks for water storage up to 180°F, with glass lining to prevent corrosion and addition of rust to water. The glass-lining was developed over many years of ceramic research for a wide variety of conditions.
When jacketed or insulated these models meet R12.5 minimum thermal insulation requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.ASME storage tank to be State Custom-Line model ______________. Capacity to be ___________gallons with a diameter of _______ inches. Tank(s) shall be constructed and stamped according to ASME specification for __________psi working pressure. Manhole (12 X 16), handhole (4×6) or inspection openings (2-2˝) shall be installed in accordance with ASME code requirements and manufacturer(s) standard practice. Tank to be constructed of (carbon steel) _________. Lining shall be (glass) ______________. Tank(s) lined with (glass)_____________lining shall be equipped with the number and size of magnesium anode rod(s) sufficient to provide adequate protection for the tank lining. Tank shall be (vertical, horizontal)_______________ design and provided with _____________ ring base, (or ____________ Saddles.)