- Tall, short and low Select® Export models are available to accommodate available space for installation of a central household water heater. Compact point-of-use models are available with side-mounted plumbing and electrical connections (optional top-mounted water connections for field conversion). Compact models are designed for installation under a counter, in a crawl space or in other tight spaces.
- Immersion heating element. Standard supplied with a Incoloy element of 4.5 kW, operating at 220 – 240 Volt. Other element options are available, depending upon model, in a range from 1.5 to 4.5 kW.
- Surface mounted control thermostats with a temperature range from 43°C /110°F to maximum 71°C /160°F and hi-limit factory-fixed setting at 83°C /180°F.
- Thermostats are accurate to ± 2.5°C / 5°F.
- Dynaclean™ diffuser dip tube carries incoming cold water from the top connection, to the bottom of the tank to minimize mixing with the hot water in the tank.
- The special diffuser also helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
|Storage Volume Gallon:||5.3 – 106|
|Recovery @45°C rise litres/per hour:||29 – 87|
|Limited Tank Warranty:||6 Years|
|Limited Parts Warranty:||1 Years|
|T&P Relief Valve:||Yes|
|Water Connection Location:||Top|
The heater(s) shall be floor standing residential glass-lined water heaters, model______as manufactured by STATE Industries or equivalent. Heater(s) shall be rated at____4.5______kW ____220-240____V ___1____phase,50/ 60 cycle AC and listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. The water heaters will be rated for maximum 150 psi working pressure and pressure tested at 300 PSI per UL standard 174. Each heater will be equipped with extruded high density anodes. All internal surfaces of the heater(s) exposed to water shall be glass-lined with an alkaline borosilicate composition that has been fused to steel by firing at a temperature 1600°F. Element operation shall be non-simultaneous. Staging will be arranged by a higher temperature setting of the lower thermostat, which will then start immediately when hot water is used and cold water flows into the tank. The top thermostat will be used as booster for quick recovery during high demand periods. The heater tank shall have a six-year limited warranty and controls and accessories shall have a one-year limited warranty as outlined in the written warranty. Fully illustrated instruction manual to be included. The heater will meet or exceeds the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.