- Immersion heating element. Standard supplied with Incoloy element of 4.5 kW, operating at 380-415 Volt, two elements operating simultaneous provinding 9kW recovery capacity.
- Surface-mounted control thermostats with a temperature range from 48°C/120°F to maximum 77°C/170°F and hi-limit factory-fixed setting at 88°C/190°F.
- Thermostats are accurate to ± 2.5°C/5°F.
- Diffuser dip tube carries incoming cold water from the top connection, to the bottom of the tank to minimize mixing with the hot water in the tank. Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Our Coregard™ anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
|Input:||6000 – 9000|
|Storage Volume Gallons:||38 – 106|
|Recovery@45°C Rise Gallons Per Hour||31 – 46|
|Limited Tank Warranty:||6 Years|
|Limited Parts Warranty:||6 Years|
|T&P Relief Valve:||Yes|
|Water Connection Location:||Top|
The heater(s) shall be Light Duty Series Commercial Electric Model Number ________ as manufactured by State Water Heaters. Heater(s) shall be rated at________ kW,_______volts, ____________ phase, 60 cycle AC, and listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. Tank(s) shall be ________ gallon capacity. Tanks shall have___________ (150 [Std] or 160 [ASME]) psi working pressure and be equipped with extruded high density anode. Electric heating elements shall be low-watt density. Each element shall be controlled by an individually mounted thermostat and high temperature cut-off switch. The outer jacket shall be of baked-enamel finish and shall enclose the tank with foam insulation. The drain valve shall be located in the front for ease of servicing. Heater tank shall have a six-year limited warranty as outlined in the written warranty. Meets standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.